Friday, April 10, 2009

Virtual Book Shopping

As always, got side tracked while supposedly checking emails. One click from somewhere, don't remember and I've found an Aussie online book shop, Fishpond who "guarantee" that all their book prices are cheaper than Amazon US PLUS spend over $50 and free freight in Australia. Not a bad deal since Amazon's freight is normally what puts me off ordering.

Anyway in less time that you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, I found the four books that have been catching my eye, some for a while. Anyone who knows my husband or parents in real life, feel free to drop not-so-subtle hints about my upcoming birthday. Subtle hints don't work, I've tried.




and definitely a copy of Meet Me At Mike's book. (Images from Fishpond)

3 comments:

Meika said...

Oh those are on my wishlist too! Mothers day is coming up isn't it...

B said...

Some of those I've been looking into, but that second one is catching my eye. Hmmmm. Maybe it's time for a not subtle hint to my husband for Mother's Day?

Bek said...

I bought myself Meet me at Mikes for no special reason. I just really wanted it... it is really very good. THe Heather Ross book look really good too. As do the others... perhaps I should stay away from fishpond for now for my bank accounts sake! Good luck with the hinting!