Friday, April 17, 2009

Sublime Little Flirt Cardigan

Other than scarfs, beanies and one coffee cup cozy, this is my first knitted garment, and I was very excited.

The pattern book is gorgeous and is called Sublime #607, The Sublime Double Knitting Book and this little cardigan for Bella is called Little Flirt. I used Sublime's Extra Fine Merino Wool DK in Biscuit and it was the first "special" yarn I have used and it was so soft and gorgeous.

I made the size 4 and the back fits perfectly but I would have liked the front a little bit bigger. Maybe I'll just have to *force* myself to buy more of the wool and make the next size up. I fell in love with the moss stitch border and picked another cardigan pattern I am working on that is entirely moss stitch. Now I don't love it so much, it's SOO slow to knit a whole cardigan in it!

3 comments:

B said...

Gorgeous! Do you need my size?

CurlyPops said...

Oooh that is gorgeous. I'd like one in my size too!

Ellie said...

I wish I was a size 4.