Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Proud Mummy Alert

I don't know what happened in the last month or so. Isabella's drawings have gone from many times wondering "what in the world is that supposed to be" to looking... well what they are supposed to look like.

A drawing from yesterday. Can you tell what it is? I was impressed, especially since she has never drawn one and I gave no help or instructions.

Today she drew an airplane for Nanna and it looks like.. well an airplane. Wings and people's faces in the windows and all. I love that the kids love drawing, Liam bolts straight to the table if I ask if he wants to draw and is apparently the first at the arts table at Daycare.

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

So cute!

Arlini Santorini said...

hi there Princess, I'm princess Arlini and i'll be adding you to my princess list aka blog list. Thanks.

http://www.iamarlini.blogspot.com

Angela said...

It's a family car! :)

I love the quilted furoshiki as wrapping paper too, I think I'm going to make them for my x-mas presents this year too.

Thank you for joining in on my giveaway!!!