Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yummy

Isabella enjoyed her first ever Easter Egg as you can see. I think more ended up on her face than in her mouth, but isn't that half the fun.

We spent the day at Nanny & Poppy's and when we left late this afternoon the little Monkey stayed for his first sleep over on his own with them. We miss him already! I'm sure I'll be ringing all day tomorrow to see what he is up to. When we got home I cut up some old towels we were about to throw away for some more bibs for the drool-king. One got finished and the others are just waiting for stitching. All I need is more cotton!

Not in the mood to start any big projects since we won't be home all day to finish them tomorrow, I tried out the Angry Chicken blog barrettes tutorial and added a cupcake. Gemima is modelling it, but hopefully it will make it's way to Isabella to wear tomorrow.

No comments: