Monday, June 18, 2012

18.06.12

Not even feeling terribly sick and achy could keep me away from Craft Group this morning. Its always fun and I knew if I just got myself there I'd forget half my head felt like it had met with a freight train yesterday afternoon. A morning of cake, a hilarious pom pom making class from Mel and a perfect birthday present from the Craft Queen certainly did help.

I had all intentions to get to Finders Keepers a couple of weeks back, with a little ceramic dish from Paper Boat Press high on my wish list, for next to my bed to place my wedding rings at night. I didn't end up making it, so to open my present from Kristen and find inside was beautiful.


and to top it off, on the way a quick stop at Jules has set me up with some gorgeous yarn for my next few knitting projects.

Rowan Silky Tweed in 761 for a Like Sleeves : Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk in DK for a HINE : Rowan Silky Tweed in 760 for a TAMA

A little bit of shopping always makes you feel a bit better when your sick, right?

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

I hope you continue to feel better. I agree, time with good friends & shopping usually do the trick! What a lovely gift, you lucky gal!