Monday, October 17, 2011

Strapless Shorty Jumpsuit (Blogtoberfest Day 17)


Pattern: Strapless Shorty Jumpsuit from One Yard Wonders

A super simple pattern for the last day in the kcwc from the One Yard Wonders book. Only one pattern piece, and Bella loves the strapless top, but next I think I might try and alter to include some straps. I may even try modify this one because Bella does love the pretty purple flower fabric. I've also finished the nightie for Eva on my list, but picture to come. Finally, while I wait for the Tova pattern to arrive, I have started on my Portfolio dress in the grey shantung.

The List
Hospital gowns for Eva
Nightie for Eva
Amy Butler Dress from Little Stitches for Little Ones for Eva
Strapless Shorty Jumpsuit from One Yard Wonders for Bella
Tova Shirt by Wiksten
Oliver & S Puppet Show Blouse for Eva
Oliver & S Puppet Show Shorts for Eva
Lisette 2245 Portolio Tunic for me

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

What a cute little model you have! Can't wait too see everything you are working on