Oat and Sultana Cookies
Original recipe here
1 cup (220g) caster sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup (60ml) milk
1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
1 cup self-raising (self-rising) flour
½ cup (45g) rolled oats
1 cup (150g) sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355ºF). Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the butter, sugar, cinnamon, egg, milk and both flours into a food processor and process until a soft dough forms.
- Stir through the oats and raisins.
- Shape 2 tablespoons of dough into flat rounds and place on baking trays.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays.