Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Is... What I Do With a Spare 10 Minutes

When we are home, if I find myself not being climbed on by the munchkins, I quickly make a cup of tea to enjoy 10 minutes browsing my bloglines feeds or chatting to friends on MSN. If we are out and about we head to our local cafe where I get a coffee, Isabella gets a milkshake and Liam gets his bottle. Bella gets us a magazine each from the racks and we sit, read and normally snack on something yummy too.
Bella loves to read her "manascenes" as she calls them, pointing out everything pink, looks edible and any thing she recognises.

Thanks to Hoppo Bumpo for this weeks theme and Handmaiden for guest hosting while Angela is away.

PS. Forgive the lack of photographs, we're staying at my parents for the night before we head interstate to visit the in-laws and I'm using dial-up. Does anyone still use dial-up other than my parents? I think I'd rather be pulling teeth out. Ahh and to think this is the start of a wholeee week without ADSL2. It's going to be a long week.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

That sounds like a very nice way to spend 10 minutes. I like to read a few manascenes myself!

Good luck with your ADSL withdrawal. I know that if we ever exceed our broadband limit for the month, I am gobsmacked at how s-l-o-w everything seems.