Sunday, September 14, 2008

In the Mail..

They took a while, one set even went missing in the mail. Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE Australia Post?. Anyway here they are, in all their printed glory and now stitched to anything I can get my hands on... drum roll please..

New "The Princess and the Monkey" labels. So to Handmaiden, Miss Moo Makes, PinkLizzy, Edward & Lilly and Ellie, keep an eye out for your postman next week as I'm heading to the post office tomorrow with all you're goodies wrapped up. Andrea, I haven't forgotten about you, your's will be leaving here soon.

1 comment:

Miss Moo said...

Lovely labels. I haven't done any sewing for weeks seeing as I'm supposed to keeping the house spotless for inspections. I might have to crack out the machine this week. How exciting about the post, I'll have to pounce on the postie whenever I see hime now!