Sunday, September 14, 2008

EB Fat Quarter Challenge

All finished. Here is the results from my Fat Quarter of Alexander Henry's Mori Forest fabric.

My pleated clutch that I posted here.

Then I made a little hedgehog softie. He has a little pocket at the front and I put one of Bella's hairclips in to show just how little he is. The pattern is from Molly Chicken. He has black felt hair and a linen body.

I had a rectangle of fabric left and a few strips so made this needle case to hold my embroidery needles in with a red interior and grey felt.

And the very last of the strips of fabric left along with some delicious linen is this large zippered case. I think I'll use it for my toiletries when we head away next week.

This is all that's left of my 18" x 22" fat quarter. The biggest piece is a 2" x 1.5" rectangle.

No comments: