Friday, September 5, 2008

Matryoshka Doll Set

From a Matryoshka fabric panel I picked up from Kristen Doran today. This panel is fantastic, there is enough fabric on the one panel for 8 dolls front and back. These three are the largest and there is four teeny ones that Kristen has made into brooches that she showed me today which I think I'll have to do too. I think Isabella will love these when she wakes up and meets them tomorrow morning.

Even the back view is nice!

I also finished an Arty Bag for sewers with a pocket for knitting needles and scissors but it's far to dark and wet outside for any photographs so hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mussipitz said...

This is so cute... you are really good fabric finder... thanks for the link...

I was really thinking about it... but everytime I ordered something from overseas I had to drive to customs (both way 25 miles)...

So I just check your blog and enjoy it this way ;-) better for my checkbook anyway... lol...

Warmest regards

Andrea

Unknown said...

I LOVE them! Love them! I can't wait to get mine.

Anonymous said...

You have been busy since i last visited...just bought the same fabic but the eggplant colourway so looking forward to making my dolls when I am back in Sing.

Ellie said...

Yep you have totally convinced me that I need some of those. Are you on commission ;-p