Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Packaged Lunch Number 2 & Tutorial!

A new lunch bag for the monkey. This one is the same cotton canvas on the outside but with a fabric I found at the local quilt shop.

The contract & procedure writer from my old "working in an office" days, came to good use today. I was asked by a few people how I made the Princess' lunch bag the other day and since I planned on making this one for the Monkey, I documented the steps and made this tutorial up tonight. If something doesn't make sense please let me know!

So here it is.. Lunch Bag Tutorial.

Lunch Bag Tutorial.


Casey said...

thanks for the tutorial! I'm going to try my hand at one tonight for my daughter, a little last minute since she starts tomorrow lol

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Ooohs - I love a good tutorial. The lunch bag is lovely.

The tutorial looks very easy to follow. I'll have to give it a go.

I wonder if your contracts and procedures looked that pretty?!!

casserole said...

Great tutorial! I blogged your project at Craft Gossip Sewing Blog:

CountessLaurie said...

Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome tutorial. I made this tonight and it was easy to follow! If you want to see the finished product and read some Laurie lovings, just go to

Thanks again!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.