Friday, July 18, 2008

Pay it Forward

Edited 23 July, 2008 : All spots are gone, thanks everyone!
Edited 20 July, 2008 : One more spot left!

I had a new visitor to my blog tonight and when I went sticky-beaking at her blog after a lovely comment on my new dress, I read about the "Pay-it-Forward" gift exchange she was taking part in. So I have signed-up to play through Hoppo Bumpo's blog.

How does it work?
The first three people who comment on this post will get a handmade gift from me sometime in the next 365 days. All you need to do is "Pay-it-Forward" to 3 people on your blog in exchange. Just leave me an e-mail address or blog link so I can contact you for your address to post your gift, oh and some idea of what type of thing you would like. Maybe checkout what I have already made before as an idea :-)

(No responsibility is taken for the shoddy-craftmanship of the handmade gift you may receive. Remember I'm a newbie sewer :-)).

Visit here if you would like a bit more information about the ideas behind Paying-It-Forward.

6 comments:

Mussipitz said...

Hello...

I would like to participate... if you take comments from Germany ;-)

I would also start again another PIF ( I already made 3) it is so nice to get to know other people from all over the world...

warmest regards

Andrea

Lisa said...

Thanks for visiting Andrea! I'm happy to send you something in Germany. Could you email me your address and maybe the age of your children in case i make something for them?

edward and lilly said...

Hello, I would love to take part in pay it forward, it's such a fantastic idea! My blog is www.edwardandlilly.blogspot.com.

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining edwards & lilly, have just popped over to your blog and gee you are talented! I don't know if I can make anything up to scratch compared to your creations but I'll have fun trying! I will email you for your address.

Ellie said...

Oh oh me wanna play too. So glad we have 365 days in which to 'play'.

Off to do happy dance that I get some of Lisa's goodness.

Lisa said...

Yay all 3 spots are taken! Look forward to starting on some things for everyone... Ellie don't get too excited, you haven't seen things up close yet :-)