Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A fish and a cushion

This little guy was looking for his mum. She went over here for a swap I did a few weeks ago. We thought this little guy got thrown away in a moment of frustration at him, but we found him hiding, fixed him up and off he went to live with his mum.

A pin cushion for a sewing buddy. I claim her responsible for encouraging all my online purchases. We seem to have the same tastes in fabric and patterns so everytime she makes something new/buys a new fabric I want to try it out! You are a bad influence PL...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou so much Lisa. I LOVE the pin cushion and I'm always happy to share the shopping love. Hehe. Always.

Emma said...

"Little Fishy" is quite at home here with his mummy "Big Fishy"! My children are so original in their names!! Thanks Lisa, he is very cute!