Thursday, July 31, 2008

6 Random Things

My first ever "tagging"! I have been tagged by the talented Hoppo Bumpo to write six random things about myself.

Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So, for those who want to know...
1. When I met & started dating my husband he lived in another state but we worked for the same company. I was our interstate staff's co-ordinator and we joke he shacked up with the boss. He got a transfer to Sydney within 4 months of us dating. I figure it worked out fair since I paid for all the airfares to go visit him every 2 weeks while we were apart.

2. When the Princess and the Monkey were born, they looked the same. They even had the same mohawk. (The Princess is 1st then the Monkey)


3. I like to be organised. I have numerous lists and always have my Blackberry with me. I hate having unfinished projects and would rather stay up until midnight to get them done.

4. I'm terrible at shopping online. It takes me forever to decide what to get and procrastinate so long normally whatever I'm looking at goes. Then I REALLY want it. I'm getting better thanks to my new sewing buddies, especially this one.

5. My favourite holidays are always to beaches even though we live 5mins from one. My favourite's so far were to our honeymoon in a Jacuzzi Villa at the Banyan Tree in Phuket and a Retreat Room at Hayman Island. One day we would like to go back to both with the kids.

6. I love babies far too much. I'd happily have baby after baby after baby if they stayed babies. Not that I don't like the toddler stage, gee it's fun, but I love the snuggly/nice smelling/portable/happy to go shopping all day/sleepy baby stage. If I had my way we'd have 1 or 2 more babies, but hubby thinks I'd be pushing our luck after the problems after the deliveries of the Princess and the Monkey. I think I feel the need to re-populate my family after being an only child!

This was fun! I think I could do more.. but that'd bore everyone even more.

So, here is who I tag, just 6 of the many many blogs I'm always reading. I hope you'll play!

1. PinkLizzy
2. Emma
3. The Clampetts
4. Kreatives Chaos made by Andrea
5. Bon Souvenir
6. Simply Marns

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gah! Tagging me and the like! How could you do such a thing?

Mussipitz said...

Hi Lisa,

it is so hard to say some things about myself... ;-)

well I tried and hope it is interesting... ;-)

I just didn't send it any further, I don't now to much english speaking blogs...

Now I have to go and do boring stuff like cleaning up my daughters room... uahhhhh....

Andrea

Ellie said...

Reporting in for duty Miss Lisa.

All done hope I dont bore you off your perch.

Mona said...

Your babies are so cute and cuddly, I know your are enjoying their sweet scents.

LisaAnn said...

Thanks for the tag. I like your 6 random things. I better get to thinking...

Liesl said...

Love your 6 random things! Your two bubs were just adorable - no wonder you could keep going :)

Marns said...

Lisa all done, didnt realised I had been tagged as Ive been so behind reading blogs. Mine has been neglected to somehwat!

All done and forwarded on!