Sunday, April 27, 2008

Liam's Christening & Birthday Bag

Here are some of the photos from the Monkey's Christening last weekend...

Liam's party bunting. It's a bit hard to see in this photograph but it is made from fabric in circles with alternating green, yellow and red letters and says "Liam Adam Bradley". One day when he has his own bedroom we will put it up on his wall.

Liam in his outfit. Don't you love when the daddy's take the "outfit" shots. us mum's would have thought to have taken out the dummy and take the bib off. Oh well, at least you can see it fitted nicely!

Isabella in her dress.

The family shot with Liam's Godparents and our priest.

Liam's Godmother Sarah also celebrated her birthday on the same day as his Christening. Today we are off to a BBQ at their house and for Isabella to play with their little boy Sam who is 3. So for her birthday I finished off the Hobo bag from JCarolinecreative website. It was my first attempt at "o" rings and magnet close. I loved it! Another one I wish I could keep. Maybe I'll make one for me one day. Now to decide what to make for Mum for Mother's Day.... any suggestions?

No comments: