Monday, April 14, 2008

Christening Outfit

I finished Liam's christening outfit, well besides the press studs which I'm still figuring where best to put them on the top. I used the same Burda Easy pattern for another pair of overalls I made him, but these are much better fitting in the leg. They also have a couple of extra pockets on the thighs. The top is a Simplicity New Look pattern I picked up a few weeks ago. Originally I was going to make this in a satin. I even bought the material. Then decided I was deluding myself that it wouldn't be hard enough trying to make a whole outfit that was presentable for public let alone in a fabric I had never used before!. Now it just needs a nice iron and those press studs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the coat hanger! :-)