Friday, June 3, 2011

New Supplies

Lincraft Cozy Wool in Navy almost transformed into a warm school scarf
Morris Pure 10ply in 1005 (Sooty) wound up in a ball and waiting for me to choose a beanie for it to become just for me
Araucania Ranco Solid in 486 (Khaki) curling it's way into a Half Granny Shawl inspired by seeing one being made at Craft Group (Ravelry link)
Heirloom Cotton 8ply in 688 (Salmon)
and Snuggly Snowflake in 631 (White) for a Baby Yeti jumper to keep Eva warm during Winter (Ravelry link)

Oliver & S Playdate dress pattern
Denyse Schmidt Picnics and Fairgrounds fabrics, courtesy of the new Spotlight that opened yesterday 10mins from home.
The yellow was picked by Bella for party dresses for her and Eva.

Now excuse me while I stare at my new supplies a bit longer deciding which to tackle finishing first....