Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hotties

Our entries into The Hottie Challenge are in the post, making their way to CurlyPop's house today. When I signed up for the challenge I decided that I would involve the kids, using the experience to explain why we fundraise for medical research and in particular the heart lung transplant program, so here are our three entries...

Liam's penguin, complete with flapping wings and felt-y feet

Bella's delicious cupcake

and my "Hot" hottie cover

After seeing some of the fabulous covers that Cam has been highlighting over on her blog, I'm not sure mine are quite up to the standard of some entries, but the kids loved them, so I'm hoping someone else might too.

8 comments:

Ellyn said...

I think all three are wonderful!

Ange Moore said...

They are all fabulous but i think I like the Penguin the most - perhaps inspired by the Octonauts??

Unknown said...

They look great! How fabulous to get the kids involved - they should be very proud of their magnificent hotties!

Cass said...

They all look great. My kids had fun with it too

CurlyPops said...

Awww they're fantastic Lisa.
I completely agree that there's no better time to combine a bit of education and craft into one. The kids should be very proud of their efforts!

Miss G said...

I LOVE them! its great to get the kids involved! well done on all of them! xo

Kylie said...

Well done to all three of you.

Car said...

these are great! What a wonderful idea to get the kids involved!