Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nothing to see... {Blogtoberfest Day 28}

Today is one of those days when I realise how lucky I am to be surrounded by my gorgeous family and dear friends.

Thank you to my parents who took Liam for the day at the last minute. They picked up Isabella from daycare, took the kids out for dinner and them delivered them home to me.
Thank you to my dear husband who left work early so he could be home when my parents arrived to do the bedtime routine.
Thank you to my lovely friends Sarah & Amelia who were happy to change our morning tea plans to drive all the way to my Mums instead to deliver some fabric.

While everyone's plans for the day were stuffed around and re-arranged around me, I alternated between vomiting and sleeping. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day...

Now excuse me while I climb back into bed, because apparently a 5 hour sleep during the day wasn't enough.

4 comments:

The O's said...

You poor thing Lisa, you did look pretty dreadful today.

No probs for the change of plans! A sale for me and a new pair of really FAST shoes for Miss Madam so all good.

We can take a rain check on morning tea but you and your 'squatter' are number one and 2 at the moment (unfortunately you are the number 2).

St Honores can wait :-) Hope tomorrow is a better day...

Liesl said...

Hope you are on the mend very soon!

xx

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Hugs sweetie. No fun at all. You are very blessed to have so much love and support xox

Ellyn said...

oh no! feel better friend. Thank goodness you had all those wonderful folks to care for you