Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4 Things... {Blogtoberfest Day 26}

4 things that I always carry
  1. iPhone
  2. keys
  3. wallet
  4. water for the kids
4 things that are in my bedroom
  1. a lazy cat sleeping in my spot
  2. books to read
  3. washing to be put away
  4. Dean's nice new LCD flat screen TV
4 Things that I would like to do but haven’t done yet
  1. travel to New York
  2. take the kids to Disneyland
  3. go back to the Banyan Tree Resort in Phuket with Dean where we had our honeymoon almost 10 years ago
  4. find out what gender this baby is... only 2 weeks to go!
4 things that you don’t know about me
  1. We live in a unit. Yep me and the other 3 plus a cat live in the unit Dean & I bought just after we were married and truth be told, I never want to move. We can walk to the beach, shops and Bella's new school plus we have a lovely bunch of neighbours (of which in our small block of 12 units there are FOUR pregnant ladies and one new baby already here). We do plan to move next year so we have more space for the new baby though.
  2. I can sing, but I refuse to do it in front of people I haven't given birth or are married too.
  3. I loose weight when I'm pregnant. No need to hate me, I had plenty to spare before I got pregnant each time.
  4. I wanted to be an Architect when I was growing up. I decided to get a job at a computer company after high school finished to save some money, and I never ended up leaving.
4 things I often wonder
  1. what my kids will be like when they grow up
  2. which suburb we will buy our house
  3. what's for dinner?
  4. what's the next sewing project I want to work on

No comments: