Monday, May 18, 2009

Sewing up a storm

A patchwork scarf for me with some grey wool blend fabric pieced with lovely pink Amy Butler and a crocheted flower.

For the back I used a vintage pillowcase that I got from Meika last year.

A scarf for Liam with dark blue wool blend fabric and robots for the front and Michel Miller dots for the back.

My new cushion with the Kristen Doran fabric panel I got from the market

and denim with a strip of Kristen's Mollybirds on the back. I placed a zipper on the side.

Towelling backed Monkey bib for a surprise gift for a little boy.

All done in only a few hours last night while the babes were sleeping. I love the instant sewing gratification of quick projects.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I need som of those instant gratifcation ones, the stuff I am doing seems to be taking forever!

Ellyn said...

all cute stuff! I love those quick projects too. Good for you

Christie said...

you have been busy :-)

Gilly said...

Oh I especially the first scarf - very hip.

xx Gilly

Little Munchkins said...

Looks like you have been busy! I like the scarf too.

handmaiden said...

great stuff and loving that pramliner too

CurlyPops said...

Wow - talk about sewing up a storm!