Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Daughter's Influence

If you let my 3 year old loose in a craft store and tell her to pick anything she'd like for us to do together, it will apparently involve jewellery making.

Now I've never made a piece of jewellery in my life, nor read any instructions on how to start, but last night, armed with a beading kit from the store, we sat down once Liam was asleep and made me a pair of earrings and a bracelet and necklace for her. The results aren't too bad, Isabella's definitely happy with them and that's the point right?

Cause I needed another hobby like a hole in the head.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

LOL - ah yes yet another hobby - these are gorgeous and even more special as you made them together! Well done to you both.

CurlyPops said...

Love those earrings - of course you always need another hobby to keep the craft stash going!