Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Mail Day

A beautiful piece of vintage fabric won via the Vintage Fabric blog and a new book for Isabella's big 0-4 birthday coming next month. Not quite the good post day of Curlypops but a good mail day for me. 

PS. I ordered this book Friday night at 7pm and it arrived in our mailbox Wednesday morning. I can't rave enough about the service from the Book Depository! All the way from the UK, free freight and arrived on the 3rd business day. I can't get stuff shipped that quick from here in Australia!

6 comments:

One Flew Over said...

A great mail day! I will have to check out the book depositry!

Cindy said...

I so love this book. I am busting for Poppy to be old enough to enjoy it. How good is that postage!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful looking book!

CurlyPops said...

That book is lovely... I just wish I had a niece!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the book shop. I want to buy that exact book for my daughters third birthday in July. I just made a whole post about the theme "Princess and a Pea" on my blog!

Belinda said...

A favourite in our house. We also like the princess and the frozen peas. Love love book depository, such great prices and the shipping is always super fast.