Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finders Keepers Market Haul

The Finders Keepers market was on this weekend and yesterday I got to meet and catch up with some of my favourite crafters and buy some of their wares.

A gorgeous fabric panel from Kristen Doran destined to be a cushion for me and some gift cards. Kristen is always super nice and I love everything she does. Doesn't help me that she lives within 15mins of my house and stocks my local craft shop. Dangerous.

Some magnets and buttons fom Badskirt

Fabric trim and 2 badges from Aunty Cookie. Both have been claimed by the children. No fair. Should have bought more.

And a hair clip and ring from Ivy Designs for Bella's birthday.

Aunty Cookie Birthday Print and wooden blocks. The print is for Bella's birthday to go with an Aunty Cookie one a friend bought her for her birthday last year.

A Badksirt Hippo in Saffron Craig Gingko, a definite favourite. Again for Miss Bella's birthday.

A scarf from Six and a Half Stitches with cashmere wool, so soft. This is for Bella too (notice a trend, sheesh she's spoilt) but she wore it last night out for dinner and it was beautiful plus she was happy to keep it on.

A good haul.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Such gorgeous finds. I love the ABC blocks.

Cass said...

It was a great market, wasn't it

Unknown said...

WOW! Awesome haul! Now all I need to do is travel to Sydney for the next one and life will be sweet!

Cindy said...

Is it possible that you could adopt me? I so love the goodies you get for your birthdays in your house. I LOVE the aunty cookie blocks!