Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting Ready for a Birthday


Invites are done...

Finished The Princess and the Pea set to go with her new book. I was going to make a doll for the set, but we have SOO many around here I thought it was a bit of a waste so Jemima is the Princess.



And a pillow to match the Sandi Henderson quilt I made her for Christmas. (Thank you Hoppo Bumpo! I won the pattern for the pillow from her blog).

Just the party favours and decisions on cakes and I think we're ready with 3 weeks to spare. I'm feeling organised peeps.

4 comments:

B said...

Are you even serious? Love, love, love EVERYTHING you've shown us here. Goodness, I'm going to start not reading your blog so I don't feel like a loser in the creativity or sewing department. You are my hero.

Unknown said...

Bella's bed looks so relaxing! I want it!

Amanda W said...

That princess and the pea set is such a great idea! I think I might steal that idea for my DD when her next b'day comes around and get the little book to go with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fran said...

I LOVE the quilt and name pillow you've made. I have had plans to make similar quilts for my two daughters for some time now - this is just the inspiration I need!