Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is... Show off time

I'm struggling with this weeks meme! I just couldn't think of anything, but here goes what I just came up with...

My "show off" is my great bunch of friends. I met this bunch of ladies when we were all pregnant with our first children at the ante-natal classes run by our hospital we were all to deliver at. 3 years on we still meet every week and they were lovely enough this week to throw Liam a little mini birthday party today.

So 4 adults, 4 kids, 2 babies (and another baking away in her mummy's tummy) all treked off to the local gardens for a BBQ and a play. We had cake (yum) and Liam even got some presents. A couple of our mummy friends couldn't make it with their clans but we had a slice of cake and a sausage on their behalf.

Thanks ladies, we are one lucky family to have a "mother's group" like you. These girls are always up for a night out when someone wants/needs one!

2 comments:

LisaAnn said...

That is wonderful. What a treasure. My mom had friends like that through my nursery school, and they still get together!

Belinda said...

Awww Lisa - what a lovely post. I didn't even see you taking photos yesterday! Sneeky....