Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 4/Vroom Vroom Shorts


Day 4 of Blogtoberfest = another pair of shorts for Liam.

I picked up this material from Spotlight weeks ago intending to use my Ottobre pattern (again) but my sewing buddy, Emma used and recommended the Burda 9793 pattern. I love how they came out and Liam wore then today and he didn't seem to have any complaints. I have some dark green drill material all ready for the next pair.

Check out all the blogtoberfest fun at Big Cat's Emporium.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Lisa, cute shorts! There is an exact same pair on my blog I did last week!! The orange pockets make them look less like pj shorts I reckon! It's a great pattern hey, I love it.

Maureen Reynolds said...

No complaints sounds like a huge success for a little boy.

Unknown said...

Oh so cute!