Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 4/Vroom Vroom Shorts

Day 4 of Blogtoberfest = another pair of shorts for Liam.

I picked up this material from Spotlight weeks ago intending to use my Ottobre pattern (again) but my sewing buddy, Emma used and recommended the Burda 9793 pattern. I love how they came out and Liam wore then today and he didn't seem to have any complaints. I have some dark green drill material all ready for the next pair.

Check out all the blogtoberfest fun at Big Cat's Emporium.


Leah said...

Lisa, cute shorts! There is an exact same pair on my blog I did last week!! The orange pockets make them look less like pj shorts I reckon! It's a great pattern hey, I love it.

Maureen said...

No complaints sounds like a huge success for a little boy.

PinkLizzy said...

Oh so cute!