Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Is... My Current Reading Material


I used to read books for myself but that was pre-kids. I don't think I've managed to complete a book since that didn't involve a nursery rhyme etc.. Next time we go on holidays (the first since the Princess and the Monkey arrived) I plan on going somewhere with a pool, kids club and taking a suitcase full of books to read.

For now, my reading material is... my next pattern to attempt, Last Minute Knitted Gifts and 100 Afghans to Knit and Crochet. The last two are on their way back to the library, but considering how long it took me to get around to knitting that coffee cup cozy in the picture I think many of the projects I would like to make from them would never get finished.

This week is thanks to My Champagne Dreams. Angela, the "This Is" master is back!

1 comment:

LisaAnn said...

Isn't it funny that reading is now such a luxury! You have a good vacation idea.