Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 30/Fabric Heaven

Today I went to heaven. Fabric heaven. The Remnant Warehouse where all those pretty fabrics I've seen online and ummed and ahhed about were there in real life. I was very very VERY restrained and only came home with what I intended to get. I will be going back though when I am ready to boost the stash.

There was Amys and American Jane and Anna Marie Horner and Tula Pinks... I wanted one of everything! Considering how much our Aussie dollar is buying at the moment, the prices were quite reasonable. Especially cause I got to bring it straight home with me!

Fabric for Bella's quilt from Sandi Henderson's Ginger Blossom range. It is just as pretty as the pictures I have seen.

To make napkins for the Christmas table as a Xmas present for my Mum.

An Avent Calender panel and co-ordinating fabrics.

Pretty Amy Butler for a nappy bag for a soon to be born baby girl.

Another Christmas present for Mum, already made into this...

A Gratitude Wrap, much better than my first attempt and the pre-done bias was great, 100% cotton.

5 comments:

Vicky Marie said...

Hey... the items you've put together are absolutely fabulous. I would buy something from you in an instant!

Jackie Russell said...

You found some really yummy fabrics!

Unknown said...

OMG you lucky woman!
Bah! That gratuitude wrap is adorable.
I'm not bitter.
Yes I am.

Liesl said...

I'm drolling over all the beautiful fabric that you. You pick the best stuff!

Liesl said...

Hmmmm ... I'm not sure how one would droll over fabric .... I think the last comment should have read drooling!