Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 11/Running Low

I warned you this would happen. I'm running low on things to blog and it's only day 11 of 31 days of Blogtoberfest. Today was work, work, work followed by a yummy dinner and desert with a good friend. I've just got home, feet are up and I'm catching up on my bloglines. So for my post for today I thought I would show my fave posts of the day. Is this cheating by using OTHER people's posts just so I can say I did one?

Checkout this quilt from Film in the Fridge. I love it's simple modern design. Maybe when I make a quilt for Liam I will make something like this.

Now this jacket at Confessions of a Craft Addict is just devine. The style looks simple but it shows what some great fabric does.

I'm a big fan of One Red Robins softies. One day I dream of owning one. This one from today is adorable!

A sewing buddy made this adorable dress. I'm terribly jealous that she A. got it done so quick and B. got to do some sewing today.

And just cause we're loving the warm weather, here are the little ones having a ball with our first water table date of the season.

No comments: