Friday, October 3, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 3/Summer Dress

I fell in love with this Tina Given's fabric from quilthome a couple of months ago and wanted to make something summery & simple for Bella to really show it off. So here goes, a little dress with lace straps and cutie pockets with lace trim. She's at daycare today, so just me and the monkey boy, but I can't wait to try it on her. I'm pretty chuffed, I didn't use a pattern just used ideas from a few different dresses I've made.

Blogtoberfest day 3 down, 28 to go! Check out all the blogtoberfest fun at Big Cat's Emporium.


PinkLizzy said...

You did it and it looks beautiful!

Ellie said...

The lace straps compliment it so well.

Just beautiful.

Mama de Saga said...

It is lovely! I think the lace makes it very elegent. She is going to want to wear it everyday.

Stacey said...

I love it! That fabric is to die for!