Saturday, February 23, 2008

Quick Afternoon Sewing Fix

Two quick projects today, one for Isabella, a pretty little necklace. I picked up a bag of large beads from Lindcraft yesterday and some matching ribbon to thread through them instead of wire. It always worries me when kiddies jewellery has elastic, I have this fear of the elastic breaking and tiny beads going everywhere. I don't know if it is a fear of never being able to vaccum them all up or having to constantly buy replacements! We have already been through three identical Dorothy the Dinosaur necklaces for the broken elastic reason.

Liam got a bib from the free Chickpea Studios pattern. It was a great quick afternoon sewing-fix, only taking about 15mins from cutting to finished. Now I just need to buy more press studs... Off to eat our yummy roast for dinner.

No comments: