Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let's Get Maybelle to the Ellen Show


Sewing has slowed down since KCWC, nothing finished to show yet, but I have been busy working on websites and blogs for customers while wearing my designer hat at Cameron Solutions.

One of the projects I worked on a couple of weeks ago was for Let's Get Maybelle to the Ellen Show. If you haven't heard about this great cause for a very special girl (and her family), have a look. They are holding an auction from the 5th November and I have donated a custom blog design here. So go over and make a bid from the 5th and check out the other fantastic donations up for bidding. Oh and while your there, one of my car wraps is up for auction as well.


So while work has been busy... hello new Nanny who we hired, I think I love you... I spent some time this week giving ye 'ole blog a few tweaks as well. Bit like a guinea pig for code writing around here. So now there are summaries of my posts, a feed from my Instagram, category drop down, social networking icons and a few other little bits and pieces in the background.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

love the new look!