Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Do Lists

Finshed knitting Liam's Smuggler jumper yesterday. Pattern here yarn from lush.

Finish two car wraps for a friend to give to some little boys about to embark on a long plane ride


Finish an In the Bag organiser for Ballee



Painting has all been finished (I caved on doing it myself when Bunnings stuffed the colour and had to re-do it which meant re-painting the lounge room). Once it was done, hubby and I ditched the kids and headed to Ikea for my new desk.

Also finished a new car wrap for my shop.


Nothing like getting a bunch of to do things done! Next up some winter PJs for Bella and a new skirt for me

7 comments:

ensparkle ceramics said...

good god woman - you are busy! New desk looks great - I am very jealous as mine is a cluttered mess.

jumper looks divine as do the car wraps :-)

Can't wait to see the pj's and skirt.

H x

Gilly said...

Oh my what a lovely bunch of goodies!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

You are a busy little bunny! Fantastic wraps. Hope you have plenty of woolies for yourself for Melbourne!! (yes I am a total dork and sooooo over excited!!) xox

Ellyn said...

nice work my friend!

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Are you serious? It's like you're a woman possessed with that crazy list of things you've done! I'm impressed with that jumper...how handsome is he going to look in that? And I love your organizers for bags and purses.

You put the rest of us to shame my friend!

Bek said...

Loving that jumper! So sweet. And I like your new work space, looks great!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Busy, busy, busy. That's an impressive lot of things complete, and lots of gorgeousness too.