Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter everyone. We had a fantastic weekend starting with our neighbors getting married on Thursday afternoon. A beautiful ceremony and a fantastic reception with much much much wine consumed.

As a surprise for when they got home from their first night as a married couple, I took over their front door with a garland with "Mr and Mrs Lambert"...

And left them a cross stitch...


Good Friday we had a bunch of friends over to eat all day including some Easter Basket Cupcakes I made using some wrappers from The Cupcake Wrapper Company. Super cute Easter Bunnies, and they are re-usable! These were a last minute purchase on Wednesday and the girls were so lovely to ship them express overnight for me to arrive Thursday..

An Easter egg hunt and big Seafood lunch at my parents Sunday and a lazy Monday topped off a great weekend.

I wish we had 4 day weekends more often.

2 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

What a fab Easter! I love the garland! How sweet to come home to that xox

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Oh Lisa, that cross stitch is so darling, they are going to cherish that for a good long time.