Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Hour Tunic

Made this afternoon during naptime using the "Two Hour Dress/Tunic" tutorial from Lula Louise.

It honestly takes 2 hours (or just under) from the time I grabbed out the fabric to trying it on at the end and was so easy and actually really really flattering on. I'd show a picture of how it looks on but well neither a 3 year old nor a 1 year old are very good at taking photos let alone decent ones.

I made mine more a tunic length than dress to wear over 3/4 pants or jeans etc but I may just make a dress version too and have some lovely fabrics that this will be great in.

4 comments:

Liesl said...

Lovely tunic. Its a great print. I must take a look at the tutorial (after Christmas!!!)

CurlyPops said...

Wow I wonder if I'd have better luck with that than a skirt... I love tunics over pants.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's gorgeous. I love it.

Stephanie said...

It's beautiful! I need to check it out because I would love one. I think I even have the fabric that I'd like to use already in my stash. I'm so glad that Christmas projects are almost over. There are so many neat things that I'd love to make but just haven't had the time for, and this tops the list.

I also got my bag in the mail! It's beautiful. Thank you so much! You are very talented. My kid is fighting me for it. If I was a good mom I'd let her have it. But, I'm not. lol I want it. :)