Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photo Shoot

Yesterday we did a photo shoot with a good friend, an attempt at "nice" photos to send to relatives and for our annual Christmas Card I am yet to design.

We got some beautiful shots and managed to avoid the heavy rain. A big thank you and well done Tanya for managing shots of BOTH my children in one frame, it was a task with Liam, he was Mr Speedy-Gonzlaez all day.

These were just the sneak peaks Tanya sent me, and I can't wait to get the whole CD. Check out over here for Tanya's site and also for some more fantastic shots of my beautiful children. Not that I'm biased at all.

3 comments:

Hoppo Bumpo said...

They both look adorable. What fantastic shots.

PinkLizzy said...

What beautiful photos! My goodness, Bella looks like you.

Ellie said...

That last one of Liam is just stunning.