Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Full Steam Ahead

More on Operation Getting Ready for Christmas 2008 from yesterday.

Two of Bella's Christmas Pressies, a super hero cape cause everything is "super hero" at the moment. Even the poor lone Barbie she was given has become Elastogirl from The Incredibles. The little bag is from the Melly & Me The Owl and the Pussycat bag pattern my Mother-In-Law gave me a few months back.

An apron for my Aunt.

And not for Christmas but been on the to do list for a while, another plastic covered bag for myself.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

That apron fabric is gorgeous. You are a sewing machine...okay need a better word... a sewing fiend.

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! I love the bag and the apron. Chris just loves the bag. Hehe.

LisaAnn said...

What lovely gifts! I love both of the bags.

edward and lilly said...

The cape is so sweet, I love it!

Emma said...

Cute! Wish I had your motivation to start on christmas gifts!

Anja said...

I agree - apron fabric is great!
That cat-bag would be popular in our house...