Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hanami again

When An from StraightGrain released the Hanami pattern, I was quick to purchase and made one straight away for Eva. So sweet.. An was also running a give way for a copy of the pattern and 1yd fabric from Georgette... and look what arrived in my mailbox last week... yep I was the winner. Awesome.
Georgette fabric Stunning fabric right? I hadn't seen it before, but haven't been browsing fabric stores lately, maybe I need to. Anyway, less than 24 hours in my hot little hands and Bella had her own Hanami.
Hanami Top Hanami Top Zipper back version this time and the ruffle sleeves with lining in a yellow. The only pattern adjustment was a little bit of extra length.

Pattern: Hanami top & dress by StraightGrain
Fabric: Georgette.de Hanami Top Thank you StraightGrain and Georgette!

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

congrats on a great win! Bella looks darling in her new top & yes that fabric is terrific!

Kel said...

Gorgoeus!