Monday, March 19, 2012

Simplicity 2599

Fabric: Anna Marie Horner voile

You know when you are sewing something, and trying it on as it goes and you just know that it's going to come out fantastic and comfy and your going to love it? That's this top. I made it last year in black (with sleeves and ruffles) and it's such a comfortable top but I wanted a lighter version

Stash diving for something suitable I found a couple of meters of this voile and in an evening, one new top. Funnily enough I tried on a few very very similar tops while out shopping this week but didn't end up grabbing any of them, so this is perfect, just what I was looking for, without the $50 price tag and using a pattern and fabric already at home.


1 comment:

rachelmp said...

So pretty. I have this pattern in my stash and hopefully I will make one as nice as this