Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday

A beautiful Spring day in Sydney today, spent enjoying the sun and our new big backyard, constructing a raised herb garden and planting vegetables chosen by the kids


And after a lovely morning in the sun, I'm attacking these three long-outstanding quilts I had in a pile hiding in the cupboard, dragging them out to see their progress.

I'm going to start with the Heather Ross squared one at the top, since it's almost done (and since this photo the last blocks sewn together), then the Far Far Away quilt after I cut some more squares and finally the Paintbox which I plan to be my first Queen sized quilt.... scary. Many many squares to cut on that baby.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

How fun for the kids to have a garden! And all of your quilts will be so pretty.