Saturday, April 2, 2011

Teeny Tiny Shoes


0-3 month old socks are ginormous on little Evangeline, so while I wait for her little feet to catch up a little I pulled out the Double Strap Booties crochet pattern I have and made these a couple of nights ago while waiting for her to wake for a feed.

She wore them to her first play date yesterday with our neighbor little Frankie who was born a week before Eva. Her Mummy calls them "Belly Buddies".. too cute. I'm working on a pair now in black and red for little Frankie.

Couple of "made by Mummy" in action shots...

Bring it on Baby Blanket finished and blogged last year

Appliqued t-shirt blogged here

Now I'm off to google ideas for Easter Bonnets for Isabella's school parade on Friday. Why do they give you less than a weeks notice?

4 comments:

The O's said...

too cute! Hope Eva is behaving. Amelia and I have made her bonnet this afternoon, feathers from A to K and I don't have a vacuum cleaner bag as our filled today and the spares are still at the old house! Will put pics up when the eggs are dry...

Kate said...

Cute! and so are the shoes.

Ellyn said...

lovely treats you've made for her. I have made those little booties, fun to make! Yours are darling

Cathie said...

oh my Lisa, how absolutely adorable!
congratulations & such a beautiful name ♥