Saturday, February 26, 2011

High Tea

Thanks to my lovely girlfriends (and Mum) I spent this afternoon sipping tea and eating cakes at The Victoria Room. A very civilized way to celebrate this little baby girl coming in just over 3 weeks.

So many delicious cakes and sandwiches... endless cups of tea...

As a thank you, I got some gorgeous handmade chocolates, wrapped in tissue paper and sealed with a Cristina Re metallic seal, boxed in an aqua box with white ribbon and included a Thank You note I made using my new Cristina Re Butterfly hole punch and some lace paper.

Thank you gorgeous friends for a lovely afternoon.

6 comments:

Belinda said...

We had a lovely time! And can you believe I have managed to devour the chocolates just now.... they were so good. Thanks so much for inviting us, and looking forward to meeting the newest little girl in our group. P.S. told you I closed my eyes, lol

Cass said...

Looks like a great afternoon

Ellyn said...

what a lovely way to celebrate! Can't believe baby is coming so very soon

The O's said...

It was a great afternoon, first one without Amelia, Stef or house stuff for months, total bliss! I have always wanted to try the tea at The Victorian Tea Rooms and thanks to Nina and yourself I have. My 'special' tower of high tea goodies were scrumptious, although, I wouldn't have minded a crumb of those red velvet cupcakes... They looked YUM!! But I know I would have regreted it and probably on the long train/s+bus ride home...

You are gorgeous & glowing Lisa, but I am getting excited about you not being pregnant!

And Belinda, you look very pretty when you are sleeping :-)

Belinda said...

Obviously one drink too many, lol

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely! Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate an impending arrival.