Saturday, February 5, 2011

Felt Cushions

Last week, the night before I headed to the Blue Mountains for a weekend of pampering, I made the kids a little cushion each with some lovely soft Wool Felt from Winterwood and a couple of small pillows we used to have on our old lounge.

Liam's request was for a boat, and his name on it...

Isabella wanted something "colourful" and her name on it to, so I sewed some felt bunting...

I had a hexagon flower left from Sew It Together last year that I still hadn't found the right project to add it to, so it went on the back of Bella's cushion

When they woke up in the morning to their new pillows they were very happy...

4 comments:

MandMStudio said...

Very lovely :) We are in need of some new pillows, maybe this weekend.

Ellyn said...

so cute! I am loving wool felt these days...

Sarah said...

I love bella's pillow! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great pillows! I love Bella's - the bunting is just perfect.