Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baking Class

Today was one of the activities I had planned for Isabella and my last month together before school starts, the Generation Mix Baking Class at Brasserie Bread. Everything came out yummy and we had a lovely dinner cooked, and then served, by Isabella.

Isabella baking foccacia

Clockwise from left: Onion Foccacia, Chocolate Pizza, Rosemary Foccacia and Pizza with Capsicum, Basil and Cheese (The chocolate pizza is still waiting to be eaten, we aren't big chocolate eaters in this house)

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sultanas

The crazy one and the chef

Isabella is wearing a new top I made last night, the Toffee Apple Tunic from the Toni Coward book Make it Perfect that my lovely friend Sarah who came with us to the baking class today with her girl Amelia gave me for Christmas. Once I get the top off Bella, I'll do a proper post!

2 comments:

The O's said...

you wasted no time making something from the book! Good. Makes me feel like I picked a good pressie (thanks Dean!!)

We had such a good time at the class too. Stef and I are about to have the pizza (Amelia had a bit of the focaccia's and the biscuits are too sweet apparently).

Ellyn said...

Nice job Isabella! She can come cook at our house anytime. I think mom should make her a snazzy apron!