Sunday, March 10, 2013

Baby Basic Hat

Red Basic Baby Hat
A tiny little newborn knit in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK for a lovely lady who I have met through blogging who's little girl made an early appearance a couple of weeks ago. I love the quick knits of making things for newborns. Just one evening on the lounge and all finished.

Ravlery link

Meanwhile, this delicious Luxury 8 ply from Bendigo in Bracken is quickly becoming my first Granny's Favourite... another pattern I had been stalking Ravelry for it's release to the public from the Milo Queen Georgie Hallam.
Bendigo wool
Isabella picked out the green and it's such a lovely shade. The body is all finished now, and it's on to the sleeves which she has asked for full length, so a few more nights of knitting.

PS. If you quickly head over to Ravelry, you'll see the Kina I finished for Bella as one of the featured pictures for the pattern... awesome!

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

I wish I could knit. so beautiful!

Cindy said...

And it is beautiful, I love it and will look gorgeous on her when she comes home in time for winter. xx