Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Short and Sweet

Long time no post, lot's to catch up on but crazy busy so here's a quick rundown.

The bag was sold in less than a day! Along with a sold Itti Pouch my donation so far to the Red Cross for the Victoria Bushfire Appeal has been just under $60. I've been helping out the Handmade Help team with blog design stuff, go and check out the work the ladies are doing, it's fantastic.

Finished just before the fires, a new wallet. I'm a crazy-budgeter. Each week I budget what we are going to spend on what, so I made this up with all the different sections. So far, two weeks in, it's working really well.

Some shorts for Isabella. These are from the Oliver and S Puppet Show set and I love the pockets! I modified this pair to not have the gathered leg opening.

A finished present for a little girl turning 1. The embellished singlet I posted about before, but the bloomers were made today from the Oliver & S' Tea Party pattern. I tried them on Liam who is in a size 1 and they fit really well. He didn't want to take them off, making me chase him... hmm a little boy in pink flowered bloomers, his Daddy would be proud.

My Amitie VIP mailout arrived this week. I love the colours, wouldn't they make a nice quilt?

Lastly be sure to checkout this new etsy shop selling gorgeous outfits and jewellery. One of the owners is the talented PinkLizzy and we are the proud owner of one of her bubble dresses and they are devine.

Hopefully I'll be back soon! Work is a crazy.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Great work on the Handmade Help blog. It looks lovely!
I love your budgeting wallet. It makes it really easy to see what you have left for each spending category. I would need a big section for the op shopping budget...he he he

B said...

I think it's great so many of you talented people are selling stuff to contribute. Every cent helps right? I'm also not shocked at all to hear your bag sold so quickly, it was so adorable.

Bec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bec said...

Sorry, deleted the last comment as my brain misfired and I had an embarrassing typo there :P
Anyway, here's what I meant to write:

Hi Lisa,

Just popping in quickly to let you know there is a nice surprise waiting for you at the BrisStyle blog, if you'd like to check it out!!!

And by the way, that bag is lovely - glad to see it sold so quickly. I'm so proud of how well the handmade help project is doing. So happy to be a part of this fantastic crafting community!

Cheers,
Bec
(BrisStyle blog Editor)
http://brisStyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey just saw you won the brisstyle bird !! cool ...