Monday, February 2, 2009

Proximidade


The lovely and talented Gilly gave me an award.

Proximidade is described as:
'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

OK so I have alot more than eight bloggers that I find "exceedingly charming" and I've probably already linked or sent awards to most of them already, but here are some of the blogs that I head to with my morning cup of tea every morning to see what's going on in their world...

TinnieGirl
CurlyPops
Damn Gilly already tagged Hoppo Bumpo, can I double tag :-)
Ellie
PinkLizzy

Of course there's a WHOLE heap more in my bloglines that I read every morning but sheesh I can't write down all 231 blogs can I? I love reading blogs.

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Thank you so much Lisa. I am honoured. Someone else also gave me this award just recently. I posted about it the other day. I feel really special to be awarded it twice and will post about it again soon.

CurlyPops said...

That's so sweet! I'm with you, I have about 260 on my bloglines...too many beautiful blogs and not enough time!